Thursday, July 28, 2005

Fimo arrived!

We have been very creative lately. Today was mostly taken up with making Fimo creations:
yes, this is a poo!

We also made this tortoise, as seen on the Big Bang on Discovery Kids this morning.

And Leo and I have been working on our hats – he's painted a blown egg and I papier mached an apple and a banana. Here's my scoubi hat, pre-fruit.


I turned my illusion knitting into a box to keep our remote controls in. You have to be at the right angle to see the dalek. All our names are round the sides.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Love the all brown one , really made me giggle :-) You are v creative people, you put us to shame. Must discover Fimo, I'd never heard of it.

Little Minx said...

My sister and I went through a fimo craze that lasted years! Must get some for my lot.

dottyspots said...

Fimo is great stuff, although I'm not particularly successful with it. I can see the dalek on the box :0)

Allie said...

Fimo has really gone down a storm here - oven was on most of yesterday and a fair bit of today.

D is pleased you can spy the dalek!

peri said...

Wow and illusion Dalek - I will not show J (I'll never get any peace - lol). We love Fimo - I used to make bears for a local gift shop from it - still got some somewhere - it's such fun. A good thing to make is biro covers, using cheap bic style pens - and marbling the fimo - make great gifts too.

Love the poo! :0D

Dani said...

I can give you the chart for the dalek if you want, Peri. I'm now doing a waistcoat for L with daleks on the front (actually an improved version that is not so short and fat).