- HE Groups: One for P (painting, film making), one for me and both kids (general free for all).
- Classes: Capoeira for kids, Woodcraft Folk leader's training for me
- Family: Popped round to cousins' house to look at stars, and spotted Mars on the way home; P. went to grandmothers' house for the afternoon.
- Guinea pigs: New system seems to be working OK – having cut fleeces in half means they get clean in washing machine.
- Christmas: Most presents bought, cards slowly being made, advent calendar finished, general mood of excitement building.
- Reading: L. read alone for an hour and a half. P. has started Roman Mysteries again from the beginning.
- Writing: L. is keeping a daily diary.
- Bits and bobs: card games, jigsaws, excellent conversation about characters in children's programmes, home made vegetable soup, fascinating research about railway line that used to run near our house.
The Woman Who Met Her Match – Fiona Gibson.
1 hour ago