Saturday, February 04, 2006

House of germs

Yeek! Just a quick post to say that there may be some silence from here for a while. Everyone except me is ill now. Dani got up today and fainted/collapsed again (she did the same just before Christmas when she had bad cold) and so she has been in bed all day. Was a bit scarey to see her fall over. She had staring eyes for a few seconds and was a bit twitchy - poor Pearlie was freaked and started crying. Pearlie had woken me at 4am with a sore throat and fever - she's been pretty floppy all day. By bedtime tonight Leo was hot and his nose was running. All are now dosed up on painkillers and tucked up in bed. Better get some sleep too. Bum, I really hate the winter. Next year I want us to go somewhere for a dose of sunshine in January.

6 comments:

Nic said...

Oh no :-( everyone but me is ill here too although on the mend and no longer bedridden.

Hope you all get better soonxx

peri said...

So sorry hear that you have such a poorly bunch. Give them all a gentle hug from us.

Allie, if you need anything etc - you know where we are, just give us yell - ok.

Take care of you too ((hugs))

Deb said...

Sounds horrible - lots of get-well vibes coming your way.

Sarah said...

Love to you all, hope you all feel better very soon.

Alison said...

Ugh, sounds grim. Hope everyone's improved somewhat now? Have you gone down with yet Dani?

Alison said...

Doh, I meant Allie! And would have sworn I'd typed Allie, I was most surprised to see Dani ... Can I blame the yucky cold I've got? (I'm blaming it for everything else atm!)