Sunday, January 07, 2007

6 weird things meme

Got tagged by Peri

Six weird things about me:THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I can quote little snippets of Victoria Wood scripts from the mid 1980s.

2. I was once a member of the 'Tilling Society'. Weirdest thing was that I was sixteen at the time.

3. I am to be found using a cassette walkman on the bus that runs to the university. 'Like, what's that weird thing with the brown string in?'

4. I am the person that chooses rum and raisin ice cream over all the groovy modern flavours. They have it in the freezer just for me!

5. I wish I'd splashed out on a subscription to 'The Poirot Collection' last year.

6. I regularly read magazines that include the following pictures: radical south american presidents, close-ups of vegan dinners, semi-naked men with well-oiled torsos, Billie Piper looking gorgeous, pictures of youth hostels in the middle of nowhere (to which I'm being invited for a meeting with people I don't know.) That last one sounds like I'm some kind of low budget secret agent but if you get EO newsletters you'll know where I'm coming from.

Tagging

Nic
Ali
Deb
Dawn
Lou
Haricots

1 comment:

Gill said...

With you on the Poirot Collection
:-)