Got tagged by Peri
Six weird things about me:THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. I can quote little snippets of Victoria Wood scripts from the mid 1980s.
2. I was once a member of the 'Tilling Society'. Weirdest thing was that I was sixteen at the time.
3. I am to be found using a cassette walkman on the bus that runs to the university. 'Like, what's that weird thing with the brown string in?'
4. I am the person that chooses rum and raisin ice cream over all the groovy modern flavours. They have it in the freezer just for me!
5. I wish I'd splashed out on a subscription to 'The Poirot Collection' last year.
6. I regularly read magazines that include the following pictures: radical south american presidents, close-ups of vegan dinners, semi-naked men with well-oiled torsos, Billie Piper looking gorgeous, pictures of youth hostels in the middle of nowhere (to which I'm being invited for a meeting with people I don't know.) That last one sounds like I'm some kind of low budget secret agent but if you get EO newsletters you'll know where I'm coming from.