Friday, June 08, 2007

Eight things

I’ve been tagged for this meme by Jules at Wise Little Acorn, and by Qalballah at the Islamic Homeschool.

The rules are simple…Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. Therules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits arelisted. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts theirnames, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them knowthat they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Eight things…

I have worn specs since I was ten. My glasses are part of my face and I hate to be without them.

I have a desire to be re-incarnated as Lord Peter Wimsey, from the Dorothy Sayers’ books. I covet the wardrobe, the exciting lifestyle, the faithful servant to bring me breakfast in bed and the feisty woman novelist to pursue.

I wanted to be an actress until puberty – at which point I took to wearing baggy cardigans and hoping that no-one would look at me.

I have bathed a guinea pig today.

I love rabbits.

I don’t drink much, but my tipple of choice is Sol Mexican beer.

One of my many favourite books is ‘The Passion’ by Jeanette Winterson.

It took me six years to complete my MA in Information Management, with both the children arriving during my studies.

Tagging:
Ali at ‘Where the Days Go’
Helen at ‘Petits Haricots’
Nic at ‘Monster and Teeny’
Sharon at ‘The Voyage’
Pearlie at ‘Lime’
Beth at ‘Woman of the Tiger Moon’
Lucy at ‘By Other Means’
Peri at ‘Knit and Natter’

No comments: