In the last couple of days we have been:
- Doing a bit of algebra, and thinking about prime factors
- Reading a book about ancient Crete
- Not learning any more Greek, even though we kept meaning to
- Having a lovely time at a friend’s 11th birthday party
- Scared witless by Doctor Who
- Enjoying the Springwatch event at Stanmer Park (this was just Pearlie, who went with her aunt and cousins and had a great time).
- Playing a very long Doctor Who/daleks/Sylvanians game with friend J (this was just Leo!)
- Stuffing ivy into the compost bags that eventually arrived
- Shopping for last minute holiday things
- Swimming with cousins
- Tidying and cleaning the house, so it’s not such a terrible tip when we get back
See you all in a week or so!