Saturday, July 21, 2007

8 things meme -

Tagged by Pearl

The rules are simple…Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

  1. I was born in Sydney. My parents travelled here with me when I was about 15 months old, and ended up staying.
  2. My parents are both mathematicians.
  3. I am happy living without a car.
  4. I love knitting.
  5. I have a tendency to get way too involved in the organising of things, then end up with all the responsibility for making them work.
  6. I am very lucky that I have a job I enjoy
  7. I am constantly astonished, enchanted, exasperated and mystified by my children
  8. I often feel I don’t really fit in, but I quite enjoy looking at things from an outsider’s point of view.

I can’t think of anyone to tag, who hasn’t already done this one, but if you are reading this and you haven’t done it yet, please do!

No comments: