- The last Kids Club – a lovely, chaotic, sports day involving visiting children from the crèche that meets in the next door building, a wheels race for all comers, delicious soup and yummy cakes
- The last Friday group – a success for both P and L, which makes a pleasant change
- The last play in the park after Sports (well, Pearlie did, as part of a 24 hour socialise-a-thon she and her friend E. arranged for themselves in the middle of the week)
- Not the last Squeezebox or swimming club, as they are both carrying on over the summer
- Not the last capoeira, because we missed it. The kids are hoping their regular teacher will be back in September, as it’s not quite the same without him.
Tomorrow is Allie’s last day at work until September. Looking forward to some days off and days out as a family.
As we were in an end of term-ish mood, we went straight from the park to the cinema this evening, to see the Simpsons Movie. Lots of laughs.
I’ve been staying up too late for too many nights trying to get this consultation response done. It feels like having some particularly difficult and boring homework to do. Anyway, it’s done now. I just hope we’ve done enough.