Thursday, September 27, 2007

Urrgh!

I am just surfacing after a hideous throwing up illness, which started in the middle of the night on Tuesday. I haven't been sick like it since pregnancy! I spent most of Tuesday night in the bathroom and most of Wednesday and today asleep. I have no idea what it was and am rather hoping it was an atypical migraine and not a bug. If it was a bug then someone else in the family is probably about to start...
Couldn't really have been a worse week to have to take time of work - first week of term. Ah well, I wouldn't have been any use at work unless I'd had a bed and bucket at the desk!

6 comments:

Helen said...

Sorry you were so ill. There seems to be something stomach bug-ish going about just now. Hope no-one else gets it.

Lisa G said...

So sorry Allie, throwing up is the worst! I think there must be something in the air because someone's ill on every other blog I read, including me!

Nic said...

sorry to hear you've been ill, sounds like a nasty bug :(

Liza said...

exactly what andrew had. started vomiting on tuesday night. and slept wednesday and today. a few other people have had it too so it must be doing the rounds.

Wobblymoo said...

Yes, definately something going around, hope you feel better soon x

Allie said...

Ah, sounds like a bug, then. Liza, maybe Andrew and I both picked it up on Monday? Hope he's feeling better today.

I'm not feeling sick any more but a bit wobbly and pathetic. Every time I do something (like feed gp or put washing on airer) I have to sit down for a rest!