Anyway, the house work is going splendidly. Our new kitchen is lovely – before, after and during pics to follow.
Yesterday we had builders, a plumber, an electrician, two plasterers and a tiler all working in the house at the same time. We went out.
Off the top of my head, some of the things we’ve been doing lately are:
- Going to work
- Extra sessions at Kids Club, because there’s an end of term panto being rehearsed
- A workshop at Kids Club with the brilliant Richard Robinson of Brighton Science Festival – they made propellers out of straws and towers of spaghetti and marshmallows
- A visit to Allie’s dad and his wife – lovely as always
- Shopping for house things
- Putting things in boxes and taking things out of boxes
- Giving away stuff on Freecycle, and by putting it outside the door – very satisfying, but we still seem to have an enormous amount of stuff
Normal service will be resumed in about a week.