A few swift highlights of the last few days:
- The kids had a fantastic session at Kids Club this morning, where they made a go-kart!
- Leo’s Kids Club yesterday was also good. He modelled a Troodon emerging from its egg, out of clay
- Yesterday afternoon we popped to the library, where Leo picked up one of his reservations, and borrowed another book to bring on holiday
had a friend round this afternoon, for a lovely play, then moved on to her Woodcraft session – also fun. They’ve decided on a campsite for a spring adventure next month. Pearl
- Meanwhile, Leo and I made two batches of chocolate fairy cakes – some vegan, some not. All yummy, and coming with us on the train tomorrow!
- Allie and Leo finished Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters, and Pearlie and I finished The Mystery of the Cupboard. We’ll have a gap in bedtime stories while we’re away, as the kids are sharing a room in the holiday house, so that’s good timing all round.
To keep you going while we’re away, here’s a picture of Bunny (taken by Leo) and a lovely daffodil (taken by Pearlie).